Sinta Glacier was a massive chunk of ice, billions of years old, which had once been the core of a mega-comet, and was eventually caught in the orbit of the star Sinta. The Sinta Glacier Colony was a settlement on the glacier which extracted ice cores that contained traces of malsarr.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Sinta Glacier)
- "TIE Fighters" – Star Wars Encyclopedia