Through out their existence, the Sith Order established several empires:
- The Sith Empire that existed after the Hundred-Year Darkness.
- The Galactic Empire established by Darth Sidious, though Sith rule was not public.
- The Final Order established by the Sith Eternal and led by Darth Sidious following his first death at the Battle of Endor.
- Adas's Sith Empire, established by the Sith of Korriban following their victory over the invading Rakata and relocation to neighbor planet Ziost. (28,000 BBY—27,000 BBY)
- The "First" Sith Empire, founded by Dark Jedi Exiled from the Galactic Republic after the Hundred-Year Darkness. (6900 BBY—5000 BBY)
- The Sith Empire under Exar Kun's Brotherhood of the Sith during the Great Sith War. (3997 BBY—3996 BBY)
- The Sith Empire established by Darth Revan during the Jedi Civil War. (3959 BBY—3956 BBY)
- The Sith Triumvirate formed from the survivors of Revan's Empire and led by Darth Traya, Darth Nihilus and Darth Sion. (3955 BBY—3950 BBY)
- The reconstituted Sith Empire, established by the Sith Emperor from the remains of the "First" Sith Empire after the Great Hyperspace War. (est. 4980 BBY)
- The New Empire of Darth Malgus formed from forces of the above empire during the Galactic War. (3641 BBY)
- The New Sith Empire led by Darth Ruin during the New Sith Wars (2000 BBY—c.1100 BBY)
- The Galactic Empire, established from the Galactic Republic and ruled by Palpatine, a Sith. (Sith rule: 19 ABY—4 ABY)
- The Dark Empire, an empire much more apparently Sith also ruled by Palpatine, formed from remnants of the Galactic Empire. (10 ABY—11 ABY)
- The Galactic Federation of Free Alliances under Darth Caedus, though like the Galactic Empire, not officially a Sith Empire. Formed from the New Republic that took the place of the First Galactic Empire.
- Darth Krayt's Galactic Empire, established by Darth Krayt following the end of the Sith–Imperial War and the successor state to the first Galactic Empire. (130 ABY—138 ABY)
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.