- The Sith Empire that existed after the Hundred-Year Darkness.
- The Galactic Empire established by Darth Sidious.
- Adas's Sith Empire, established by the Sith of Korriban following their victory over the invading Rakata and relocation to neighbor planet Ziost.
- The "First" Sith Empire, founded by Dark Jedi Exiled from the Galactic Republic after the Hundred-Year Darkness.
- The Sith Empire, established by Exar Kun during the Great Sith War.
- The Sith Empire, established by Darth Revan during the Jedi Civil War.
- The Sith Triumvirate formed from the survivors of Revan's Empire and led by Darth Traya, Darth Nihilus and Darth Sion.
- The reconstituted Sith Empire, established by the Sith Emperor in 4980 BBY from the remains of the "First" Sith Empire after the Great Hyperspace War. This Empire fought the Republic during the Great Galactic War and Galactic War, and the Cold War between the two wars.
- The New Empire, established by Darth Malgus during the Galactic War.
- The New Sith, established by Darth Ruin during the New Sith Wars.
- The Galactic Empire, established and ruled by the Sith (Darth Sidious and Darth Vader), but generally not counted as a Sith Empire.
- The Dark Empire, established by Darth Sidious during the Galactic Civil War. One of the many splinter factions of the fragmented Galactic Empire, it made the Sith rule much more apparent than its predecessor did.
- The Galactic Federation of Free Alliances under Darth Caedus, though like the Galactic Empire, not counted as a Sith Empire.
- The One Sith's Galactic Empire, established by Darth Krayt following the end of the Sith–Imperial War, not to be confused with Emperor Fel's Galactic Empire.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. DISCLOSURE: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.