Through out their existence, the Sith Order established several empires:
Canon[edit | edit source]
- The Sith Empire that existed after the Hundred-Year Darkness. The Sith Lord Naga Sadow was part of the Sith Empire, which participated in the Great Hyperspace War.
- The Sith Empire formed from the Krath and led by the Sith Lord Exar Kun.
- The Brotherhood of Darkness, also known as the Sith Empire was the final empire of the Sith before the rise of the Galactic Republic. Its fall led to Darth Bane establishing the Rule of Two.
- The Galactic Empire, which was established by Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Sidious through the ashes of the Galactic Republic. Despite this, Sith rule was a state secret, unlike a traditional Sith Empire.
- The Final Order, also known as the Sith Empire or the New Empire, was an empire largely consisting of a fleet of Sith Star Destroyers. The Final Order was brought about by the Sith Eternal that was led by a reborn Darth Sidious.
- The "Ancient" Sith Empire, established by the Sith of Korriban following their victory over the invading Rakata and relocation to neighbor planet Ziost. (28,000 BBY—27,000 BBY)
- The Sith Empire, founded by Dark Jedi Exiled from the Galactic Republic after the Hundred-Year Darkness. (6900 BBY—5000 BBY)
- The Sith Empire under Exar Kun's Brotherhood of the Sith during the Great Sith War. (3997 BBY—3996 BBY)
- The Sith Empire established by Darth Revan during the Jedi Civil War. (3959 BBY—3956 BBY)
- The reconstituted Sith Empire, established by the Sith Emperor from the remains of the "First" Sith Empire after the Great Hyperspace War. (est. 4980 BBY)
- The New Sith Empire led by Darth Ruin during the New Sith Wars. (2000 BBY—c.1100 BBY)
- The Galactic Empire, established by Darth Sidious from the Galactic Republic, though it didn’t count as a “Sith Empire” due to the presence of the Sith being kept a state secret. (Sith rule: 19 BBY—4 ABY)
- The Galactic Federation of Free Alliances under Darth Caedus, though like the Galactic Empire, not officially a Sith Empire. Formed from the New Republic that took the place of the First Galactic Empire.
- Darth Krayt's Galactic Empire, established by Darth Krayt following the end of the Sith–Imperial War and the successor state to Darth Sidious’ Galactic Empire. (130 ABY—138 ABY)
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.