- "It is your duty to learn what I know. It is my duty to learn what there is to teach."
- ―Darth Sidious, to his apprentice Darth Vader
A Sith Master was any member of the Sith sect who instructed an apprentice in the ways of the dark side of the Force. Approximately a millennium before the Invasion of Naboo, the Sith nearly went extinct because of their infighting. As a consequence, the last survivor, Darth Bane, established the Rule of Two, which restructured the sect so that there could only be two Sith at a time, a master, and an apprentice. In the last decades of the Galactic Republic, the Sith Master Darth Plagueis tutored an apprentice in the ways of the Sith. Darth Sidious subsequently managed to reach the highest echelons of democractic power before anointing himself Galactic Emperor.
- Star Wars Epic Yarns: The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars Epic Yarns: Return of the Jedi
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales Episodes I-III (Appears as Force spirit and in flashbacks)
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- (First identified as Sith Master)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 1 (Highlights of the Saga: Duel in Cloud City)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 8 (Helmets: In Pictures; Weapons & Uniforms: Imperial Droids)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 10 (Highlights of the Saga: Birth of an Empire)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 13 (Databank A-Z: Poe Dameron–Delta 7-B)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 14 (Weapons & Uniforms: The Sith)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 16 (Helmets: 501st Legion Stormtroopers)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 19 (Highlights of the Saga: The Death of Jabba the Hutt)
- Darth Vader: Sith Lord
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Starships and Speeders
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Directing"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Legacy"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Score"
- (Indirect mention only)