Sith Artifacts, sometimes known as Sith treasures, were priceless dark side items, ancient in their creation but invaluable to darksiders for their potency and unique interaction with the dark side of the Force. Sith artifacts included Sith spellbooks, Sith amulets and talismans, Sith holocrons, Sith swords, Sith scrolls or tomes.
- "They say you have found Sith treasures. What gift have you brought me?"
- ―King Ommin to Aleema and Satal Keto in 3998 BBY
In the year 3998 BBY, Jedi Master Arca Jeth sealed a trove of Sith artifacts within the Tomb of Freedon Nadd, after relocating the tomb from its former home under the Royal Palace of Iziz, Onderon's single great city. The tomb and its resident artifacts were then moved to a new location, on Onderon's fourth moon, Dxun.
The Jedi Covenant gathered a number of artifacts and stored them in the Sanctum of the Exalted, encased in a special wrapping to keep their influence from escaping. However, instead of leaving them be, they did tests on the artifacts, causing severe weather patterns on Odryn. The Covenant's retainer, Haazen, even used the Covenant to gather Sith artifacts so he could strengthen his powers.
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth: A Guide to the Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi Universe, Part 3"—Star Wars Insider 28
- The Jedi Academy Sourcebook
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- The Dark Side Sourcebook
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones: The Visual Dictionary
- The Official Star Wars Fact File
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Emperor's Pawns
- Hero's Guide
- Ultimate Adversaries
- "Heritage of the Sith"—Star Wars Insider 88
- Korriban: Planet of Lost Souls
- Jedi Academy Training Manual
- The Unknown Regions
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side
- "Authors of the Expanded Universe: More Tales of the Jedi"—Star Wars Insider 151
- Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook