A Sith cult was a cult comprised of Sith cultists that followed the Sith religion and worshiped the dark side of the Force. Some cults would worship one or more specific Sith Lords and practice their teachings, sometimes even with the goal of resurrecting the Sith Lord. Some cults were in possession of items that once belonged to Sith Lords and treated them as relics and sometimes even instruments to gain power. By the time of the New Republic Era, multiple Sith cults had been formed following the deaths of the last two Dark Lords of the Sith, Darth Sidious and Darth Vader. Such cults included the Sith Eternal, the Acolytes of the Beyond, and the Alazmec of Winsit.
The Acolytes of the Beyond wreaked havoc around the galaxy during the late Galactic Civil War, attacking New Republic outposts. The Alazmec of Winsit was a Sith cult on Mustafar that worshiped the Sith Lord Darth Vader.
One of the more influential and powerful Sith cults was the Sith Eternal, a secret cult known to few that preserved the Sith religion after the Sith were destroyed. The cult served the resurrected Darth Sidious and had members in high places with a vast reach. On Exegol, the hidden world of the Sith, the cult built a massive fleet called the Final Order and raised a generation of children into an army that would ensure eternal Sith rule. However, the cult was decimated when Sidious was defeated by his grandchild Rey and their remaining military forces were destroyed by the Resistance, preventing the rebirth of the Sith Order and the establishment of a new Sith Empire.
- Darth Vader (2020) 11
- Aftermath (First appearance)
- Aftermath audiobook
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Aftermath: Life Debt audiobook
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- Aftermath: Empire's End audiobook
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First pictured)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition audiobook
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel audiobook
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Sith cult)