Sith jet troopers were Sith Eternal troopers specialized in aerial combat. The 105th Battalion was a Sith trooper unit that included Sith jet troopers in its ranks. The troopers drew on the dark and ancient legacy of the Sith Order for power.
During the Battle of Exegol, Resistance forces attempted to deploy the Fortitude onto the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer Steadfast. The Sith Eternal forces were sent to repel the enemy, accompanied by Sith jet troopers who deployed from Sith Transporters who laid waste to the exposed soldiers. However, the Resistance forces managed to break the Sith lines and eventually destroyed the fleet.
Making up part of the ranks of the Sith Eternal army, Sith jet troopers wore specialized stormtrooper armor into battle with an integrated NJP-900 integrated jetpack, which allowed for a high degree of mobility, making them a dangerous enemy. Additionally, they wielded F-11ABA heavy blaster cannons that were capable of laying waste to enemy forces.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
- First Order Villains (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Galactic Guide
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker – The Official Collector's Edition
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker to one year after the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of The Force Awakens to 34 ABY, the events of The Rise of Skywalker must occur in 35 ABY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- ↑ 5.0 5.1
- ↑ First Order Villains
- PHOTOS: New Sith Trooper Merchandise Marches Into Disneyland Resort. Archived from the original on September 7, 2019. Retrieved on September 4, 2019.