Sith trooper may refer to:
- Sith trooper, a stormtrooper variant that served in the war between the Resistance and the First Order.
- Sith troopers that were used by the Sith Empire of Darth Revan and Darth Malak during the Jedi Civil War and the Sith Triumvirate during the Dark Wars/First Jedi Purge/Sith Civil War.
- Imperial soldiers, also known as Imperial troopers or Sith troopers, were used by the reconstituted Sith Empire and Darth Malgus' New Empire, and also served in the Eternal Alliance.
- Sith troopers, troopers that were used by the Sith during the New Sith Wars.
- Daimanate Sith troopers, the main infantry of Sith Lord Daiman's principality, the Daimanate.
- Odionate Sith troopers, the main infantry of Sith Lord Odion's principality, the Odionate.
- Darth Krayt's Sith troopers, force sensitive cyborg troopers that were created by Darth Krayt and were in the service of the One Sith and the Sith Empire.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.