- "Captain So-Hem of the Sixmoon has invited members of Twilight Company to visit his ship."
- ―Gadren, to Brand
The Sixmoon was a starship that served in the fleet of the Rebel Alliance during the Galactic Civil War. The vessel shared its name with Sixmoon, an astronomical object in the Velusia system. Under the command of Captain So-Hem, the ship was among a dozen starships in four rebel battle groups that made up a flotilla in the Elochar sector in 3 ABY. Another vessel there was the CR90 corvette Thunderstrike, the troop transport for the 61st Mobile Infantry, which So-Hem invited members of to visit the Sixmoon. At least two members of the 61st, including the soldiers Gadren and Roach, intended to accept the captain's invitation. Gadren offered another member of the company, the ex-bounty hunter Brand, to join him and Roach, but the former bounty hunter refused.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Battlefront: Twilight Company
- ↑ Aftermath: Empire's End
- ↑ The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company where the Sixmoon is at the flotilla is set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The Sixmoon must have therefore been present in the flotilla in 3 ABY.