- "There is no contemplation, there is only duty."
- ―The Sixth Line's creed
The Sixth Line was a militant faction of the Jedi Order that was active during the Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. They took their name from the "sixth line" that they added to the Jedi Code: "There is no contemplation, there is only duty." Led by the Jedi Master Surro and several other Masters, the Sixth Line worked as a strike unit for the Republic, primarily on the orders of the Republic Strategic Information Service. The Sixth Line was deployed on the planet Balmorra in the aftermath of Grand Marshal Cheketta's failed defense of the Balmorran Arms Factory. Later in the war, when Agent Theron Shan discovered that the former Sith Emperor Vitiate was active on the planet Ziost, he called the Sixth Line to Ziost, but Vitiate possessed the entire Sixth Line along with the planet's population. The vast majority of the Sixth Line perished in the cataclysmic Invasion of Ziost. During the final confrontation with Tenebrae, members of the Sixth Line were among the spirits witnessing his final death.
- (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught (as Force ghosts)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- According to Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel takes place from early to mid 3638 BBY, and further Game Updates that were released in 2013 take place in the latter half of that year. The post also states that Game Updates released in 2014 can be placed in early and mid 3637 BBY, Shadow of Revan takes place near the end of that year, and that the events of Game Updates 3.1 through 3.3 can be placed in early and mid 3636 BBY. Therefore, the events of Game Update 3.2: Rise of the Emperor can be placed in 3636 BBY, just prior to Chapter I of Fallen Empire. ,
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught—Echoes of Oblivion