- "Any news on Fisheye Company?"
"What's Fisheye have to do with anything?"
- ―Maximian Ajax and Hazram Namir
The Sixty-Eighth Infantry, nicknamed Fisheye Company, was an aquatic division of rebel troopers in the Rebel Alliance during the Galactic Civil War. The unit crossed paths with the 61st Mobile Infantry at some point by 3 ABY.
That year, news came out of a coordinated distraction for the forces of the Galactic Empire by a number of other rebel groups. Sometime after hearing of this, Maximian Ajax, a sergeant in the 61st, asked First Sergeant Hazram Namir if there was any news on Fisheye Company. Namir, having not heard from Fisheye for months or learned of the coordinated distraction effort, was confused as to why Ajax had brought the company up and so the latter filled him in. Namir told Ajax that he would ask Captain Micha Evon about Fisheye Company, confident that the captain would be willing to share any news concerning the division.
Behind the scenes
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- The main events of Battlefront: Twilight Company are set 22 years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Those events must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY. The events involving the Sixty-Eighth Infantry was mentioned during the main events and so must have happened by that year.