- "I'll start with the Skaak Tippers compound."
- ―A spacer, to Hugo Eckener
History[edit | edit source]
- "Good. Now one last thing, I think. Get me some weapon research notes from their researchers. I want to see what new toys the Skaak Tippers are developing."
Circa 1 ABY, Sergeant Bragg and the RSF Intelligence Division investigated the Skaak Tipper Compound while searching for the responsibles of a terrorist attack in Theed. In the meantime, the compound was attacked by Darkwalker spacers led by Jorgellansel. Later, the wanted murderer Hunnos Jarkey briefly took refuge in the Skaak Tipper Compound after he escaped the Royal Naboo Security Forces.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Tap the Communications of the Four Major Criminal Groups" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Doing Darkwalker Deeds" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Catch the Escaped Murderer" on Naboo