The Skaak Tipper Hideout, also known as the Island Hideout, was a hideout on an island within the Eastern Great Grass Plains region of the Mid Rim world of Naboo, neat the city of Kaadara. It was used by the criminal group known as the Skaak Tippers during the time of the Galactic Civil War.
History[edit | edit source]
- "Take out as many of them as you can. Then find their leader, Jonni Skaak, and take him down as well. If you succeed, they won't be planning an attack on Kaadara again any time soon."
- ―Colonel Panaka
Sometime following the Battle of Yavin in 0 BBY, Jonni Skaak, formerly Jonthol Mazoon of the Royal Naboo Security Forces, stayed within this hideout. He was eventually killed by a spacer, who recovered his personal journal. Using the journal, the spacer learned more about the life of Jonthol Mazoon, and how he ended up becoming a treasonous criminal.
A few time later, a spacer sent by Boss Rugor Nass entered the Skaak Tipper Hideout to retrieve one of the pieces of a broken Gungan artifact scattered by the Ultragungans in various areas of Naboo.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Tipping the balance" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "The Life and Death of Jonni Skaak" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Old Republic Droid Modules: The Mouse Droid" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Recover all Six Pieces of the scattered Gungan Artifact" on Naboo