- "They are coming. I will seal the blast doors but if any cross your path, do not hesitate. Go. And may the Force be with you."
- ―Jaro Tapal, to Cal Kestis
A skirmish broke out on Jedi General Jaro Tapal's Venator-class Star Destroyer Albedo Brave during the final days of the Clone Wars, when the clone troopers in his unit, the 13th Battalion, received Order 66 from Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine. The soldiers that had served under Tapal's command during the successful campaign on the planet Bracca suddenly turned against their Jedi officers, attempting to kill the Jedi Master and his young apprentice, Cal Kestis.
Tapal was fatally injured by the time he and Kestis reached an escape pod, although numerous clones perished during their assault on the Jedi, including the Clone Commander of the unit. Before leaving, Tapal had sabotaged the Star Destroyer's reactor in order to ensure its destruction.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Kanan 1
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shattered"
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- The skirmish above Bracca occurs during Order 66 which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY.
- The Art of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order