- "I'll take care of this, Obi-Wan. You, go find your girlfriend."
"Right… No! Anakin! She's not my…"
- ―Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi, about Satine Kryze
Following an attack on one the Galactic Republic's cruisers, the Jedi Council had one of its member, Obi-Wan Kenobi, investigate rumors that Duchess Satine Kryze of Mandalore was amassing an army to fight for the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
In truth, the Death Watch, under Concordia's governor, Pre Vizsla, had aligned with Count Dooku and his Confederacy. After Vizsla revealed himself as Death Watch's leader, Kryze along with Senator Tal Merrik and others went aboard the Coronet to speak to the Republic Senate in order to convince them of Mandalore's neutrality. Kenobi, along with Anakin Skywalker and detachments of clone troopers from the Grand Army of the Republic's 212th Attack Battalion and the 501st Legion accompanied Kryze and her party to protect them from Death Watch and a force of B2-series super battle droids.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore" (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 39 (Databank A-Z: Kwazel Maw–Sly Moore)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 68 (Databank A-Z: Pre Vizsla–Quinlan Vos)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Directing"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Score"
- "Anakin Skywalker" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Mandalore Plot"
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide states that the Onderonian Civil War began 22 years before the Rogue One mission, and that it ended 19 years before the mission. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Rogue One mission to 0 BBY. Therefore, the Onderonian Civil War began in 22 BBY and ended in 19 BBY.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation"
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Landing at Point Rain" to 21 BBY, and Star Wars Helmet Collection 76 (Highlights of the Saga: The End of Endurance) dates the death of CT-411 "Ponds", as seen in the episode "Lethal Trackdown", to the same year. Since places "Voyage of Temptation" between "Landing at Point Rain" and "Lethal Trackdown," its events must take place in the same year.