- "You should've quit while you were still alive, Dooku!"
- ―Anakin Skywalker
Prelude[edit | edit source]
In 20 BBY, bounty hunter Moralo Eval came up with a plan to kidnap Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. With Confederate leader and Sith Lord, Count Dooku's help, they recruited some of deadliest bounty hunters such as Cad Bane and Rako Hardeen, who was secretly Obi-Wan Kenobi in disguise in order stop the kidnapping. Following Bane's, Eval's, and Hardeen's escapes from the Republic Detention Center and Orondia, they met up with Dooku on at his palace on Serenno.
It was there that several other bounty hunters such as Embo and Derrown then arrived to take part in a test inside the Box. Five bounty hunters survived the box: Cad Bane, "Rako Hardeen," Embo, Twazzi and Derrown. However, despite promising Eval as leading this effort, Dooku assigned Bane to be in charge of the team much to Eval's disappointment. The team then traveled in secret to Naboo.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 16 (Databank A-Z: E-11 Blaster–Cornelius Evazan)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 22 (Databank A-Z: Gungans–Rako Hardeen)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
Notes and references[edit | edit source]