Holageus was the site of a vicious battle between the New Republic forces and the Imperial Remnant. The two Ewok brothers Tokkat and Wunka fought for the New Republic during this battle but Wunka was killed.
Following the battle, Tokkat took the body of his brother back to Endor for burial. Rather than returning to combat, he then retired on the Forest Moon. As an honored hunter of Bright Tree Village, he served as its unofficial ambassador to the New Republic.
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds (First identified as Skirmish on Holageus)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds, p. 44
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 49 ("Holageus")
- ↑ Accordind to many source books, such as The Essential Atlas, the Imperial Remnant was created in 12 ABY and the Galactic Civil War ended in 19 ABY.
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III, p. 336 ("Wunka")