- "I will attack the Naboo!"
- ―General Grievous
A skirmish took place on the planet Naboo during the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. It was instigated by the Gungans' Boss Lyonie's minister, Rish Loo, who influenced the Boss to seek an alliance with the Separatists. General Anakin Skywalker, Senator Padmé Amidala, and fellow Gungan Representative Jar Jar Binks arrived to advise against the arrangements, After an attempted assassination, Lyonie was injured and Representative Binks represented the Gungan Grand Army in preparing for an attack on the Naboo with the Separatist General Grievous. He ultimately refused the arranged offer while the Gungan militia, lead by General Roos Tarpals, disabled the droid forces. Grievous was then captured by the Gungans. Count Dooku later captured Anakin Skywalker, and the two generals were subsequently freed in a prisoner exchange.
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 21 (Databank A-Z: Greedo–Gundarks)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 24 (Weapons & Uniforms: Terror of the IG-100s)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 53 (Databank A-Z: Tantive IV–Tatooine) (Indirect mention only)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition (Indirect mention only)
- "Anakin Skywalker" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Prisoners"
- "Brain Invaders" establishes that the second occupation of Geonosis began after the Second Battle of Geonosis, while Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel shows that it continued throughout the rest of the Clone Wars.
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Bacara (★★★★))
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide states that the Onderonian Civil War began 22 years before the Rogue One mission. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Rogue One mission to 0 BBY. Therefore, the Onderonian Civil War began in 22 BBY, while its end, depicted in "Tipping Points," must occur in 20 BBY; Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of "Water War" to 20 BBY, while Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Character Encyclopedia - Join the Battle! dates the events of "The Gathering" to be 20 years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which corresponds to 20 BBY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. As establishes that the events of "Tipping Points," and therefore the end of the Onderonian Civil War, occurred between the events of "Water War" and "The Gathering," the war must have ended in 20 BBY.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mercy Mission"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow Warrior"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Character Encyclopedia - Join the Battle!