Sky rings were navigational markers used in racing to denote a course. At the Colossus, racers had to fly through all of a course's sky rings in order to have completed a race, and the first through all of the rings was the victor. Similar technology called "Eyes" were also used in a Gauntlet race on Corellia. The fourth stage of the Platform Classic, in which racers glided down from the edge of the atmosphere, began with a ring designed to shut racers' engines off, and ended with a ring that would switch them back on.
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Resistance – "Fuel for the Fire"
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Platform Classic"
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Need for Speed"
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Disappeared"
- (Picture only)