The Skysitter Restaurant was one of the most exclusive restaurants found in Galactic City on Coruscant during the last decades of the Galactic Republic. The Skysitter was located in the Ambassadorial Sector of the Senate District, near the Nicandra Counterrevolutionary Signalmen's Memorial Building.
The restaurant sat atop a 1,000 meter spire rising high above the cityscape, offering patrons an expansive view of Galactic City. The entire structure was built to rotate on its spire, allowing for a complete, panoramic vista. Only the wealthiest Senators could afford to eat in the opulent Skysitter establishment.
The design of Indigo Tower, another restaurant in the Senate District, was based on the Skysitter.
- The Cestus Deception (First mentioned)
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- Labyrinth of Evil (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Omen (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Ascension (Mentioned only)