- Kenobi: "Our intelligence has confirmed that Grievous's spies have been intercepting our transmissions."
- Tano: "He must have some sort of secret listening post out there somewhere."
- Skywalker: "That would explain how he's been able to ambush our fleets."
- ―Republic commanders Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, and Anakin Skywalker[src]
Skytop Station was a repurposed Trade Federation core ship and battlesphere that served as a listening post for the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars. Early on in the war, the droid R2-D2 was captured by General Grievous, who hoped to dissect the astromech in order to extract Republic secrets that were imbedded within its memory core. The Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and his apprentice Ahsoka Tano infiltrated the station in order to rescue the droid. Their mission successful, they proceeded to destroy the station.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush" (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid" (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duel of the Droids"
- (Indirect mention only)
- (First identified as Skytop Station)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 98