- "Ready on Three! This is Slammer. Over."
- ―Slammer checks in
"Slammer" was the nickname of a clone trooper pilot who served in the Galactic Republic Navy's Blue Squadron during the Clone Wars. During the Battle of Ryloth, he flew under Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano as "Blue Three".
- "I can't help you, Axe, I've got my own problems."
- ―Slammer's final words, to Axe
Like all clone troopers serving in the Republic Military, Slammer was created by the Kaminoans for the sole purpose of serving the Galactic Republic. In 22 BBY, using the callsign Blue Three, he and the rest of Blue Squadron were deployed to serve in the Battle of Ryloth. Under the command of Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano, the squadron attempted to break the Separatist blockade around the planet. When the Separatist reinforcements arrived in the system, Commander Tano recklessly delayed the squadron's withdrawal, despite commands from Jedi General Anakin Skywalker and Admiral Wullf Yularen to return to the Resolute immediately.
Behind the scenes
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episodes "Blue Shadow Virus" and "Innocents of Ryloth" to 21 BBY. As the episode "Storm Over Ryloth" takes place between the two episodes according to , Slammer's death must take place in that year.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Storm Over Ryloth"