- "Ready on Three! This is Slammer. Over."
- ―Slammer checks in
Biography[edit | edit source]
- "I can't help you, Axe, I've got my own problems."
- ―Slammer's final words, to Axe
Like all clone troopers serving in the Republic Military, Slammer was created by the Kaminoans for the sole purpose of serving the Galactic Republic. In 22 BBY, he and the rest of Blue Squadron were deployed to serve in the Battle of Ryloth. Under the command of Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano, the squadron attempted to break the Separatist blockade around the planet. When the Separatist reinforcements arrived in the system, Commander Tano recklessly delayed the squadron's withdrawal, despite commands from Jedi General Anakin Skywalker and Admiral Wullf Yularen to return to the Resolute immediately.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episodes "Blue Shadow Virus" and "Innocents of Ryloth" to 21 BBY. As the episode "Storm Over Ryloth" takes place between the two episodes according to , Slammer's death must take place in that year.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Storm Over Ryloth"