- "Hmmm... slaur roe fresh from the swamp. Tickles the throat, it does, and the belly it fills."
- ―Luke Skywalker gives an impression of Yoda speaking about slaur roe
Slaur roe was a type of food which could be found in the swamps of the planet Dagobah. The exiled Jedi Grand Master Yoda ate slaur roe, which he claimed tickled his throat as he ate it but also filled his belly. When Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker trained with Yoda on Dagobah, the Grand Master made him eat slaur roe as well, which Luke would later recall and tell his son Ben Skywalker about in 43 ABY.
Behind the scenes
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss (First mentioned, simultaneous with Fate of the Jedi: Abyss audiobook)
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss, chapter 9