A slaver was a person who bought, sold, or managed slaves. Darts D'Nar was a Zygerrian slaver who operated during the Clone Wars. Azmorigan was a Jablogian slaver who operated during the reign of the Galactic Empire.
History[edit | edit source]
During the Clone Wars, the Confederacy of Independent Systems restored the Zygerrian Slave Empire as a puppet state. With the backing of the Separatist Droid Army, the Zygerrians captured and enslaved the Togruta people of the Kiros colony. A rescue mission was launched, consisting of Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, and clone trooper captain CT-7567 "Rex."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First identified as Slaver)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 33 (Databank A-Z: Admiral Kilian–Kowakian)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 37 (Highlights of the Saga: The Battle of Ryloth)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 39 (Databank A-Z: Kwazel Maw–Sly Moore)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 53 (Databank A-Z: Tantive IV–Tatooine)
- Star Wars: The Lightsaber Collection