Slayn & Korpil produced the V-19 Torrent Starfighter for the Old Republic during the Clone Wars. Shortly after the Battle of Yavin, the company, under the supervision of then-Commander Gial Ackbar, contributed the B-wing starfighter to the war efforts of the Rebellion; this ship saw much use in the climactic Battle of Endor. Along with the three standard B-wing starfighter models, the company made limited-production B-wings as well.
Slayn & Korpil was originally a Verpine Hive colony company based in the Roche Asteroid Field. Slayn & Korpil was allied heavily with the Rebel Alliance during the Galactic Civil War, and the company worked with then-commander Gial Ackbar to develop B-wing starfighters for the Rebel fleet. Slayn & Korpil developed the B-wing, the B-wing/E, and the B-wing/E2 for the Rebels. The company's other main vehicle used by the New Republic was the V-wing combat speeder, which was used most notably in the Battle of Calamari.
- Strike Force: Shantipole
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed (Mentioned only)
- "Crisis"—The DarkStryder Campaign (Mentioned only)
- Dark Nest III: The Swarm War (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss audiobook (Mentioned only)