- "Look at that one. He looks like a slime-gnome."
"Shush. He'll hear you."
"I'm not surprised with ears like that."
- ―Ramil, to Jenza when referring to Yoda
A slime-gnome was a type of creature. Around 90 BBY, a celebration was hosted on the planet Serenno by Gora, the Count of Serenno, and attended by the Jedi Grand Master Yoda. After observing Yoda, Gora's older son, Ramil, told his sister, Jenza, that the Jedi looked like a slime-gnome. Jenza, however, was concerned that the Jedi could hear them, to which Ramil answered that it would have been no surprise, as Yoda had long ears.
Behind the scenes
Slime-gnomes were mentioned in a flashback in the audio drama Dooku: Jedi Lost, written by Cavan Scott and published on April 30, 2019. As Dooku: Jedi Lost was released as an audio-only story, the spelling of slime-gnomes remained unconfirmed until it was given in the script release of the audio drama on October 1, 2019.
- Dooku: Jedi Lost (First mentioned) (In flashback(s))
- Dooku: Jedi Lost script (Mentioned only) (In flashback(s))
Notes and references
- Dooku: Jedi Lost
- Dooku: Jedi Lost script
- According to Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded, Dooku was eighty years old at the time of the First Battle of Geonosis. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the Battle of Geonosis in 22 BBY, thereby placing Dooku's birth year in 102 BBY. The script of Dooku: Jedi Lost states that Dooku was twelve years old at the time of the celebration on Serenno, during which slime-gnomes were mentioned, placing the celebration around 90 BBY.