A slug or bullet was a solid projectile used in slugthrowers.
Varying in size, slugs could range from small calibers used in slugthrower pistols to much larger cannon rounds used by planetary defenses. In smaller calibers, specialty slugs allowed for an incredible array of specialized ammunition, and featured "mercy" slugs made from soft gels for stunning rather than killing, specialized "pyro" slugs which used combustible materials to light targets on fire, explosive detonite and Deuterium rounds, armor-piercing rounds made from depleted baradium, and even anti-lightsaber rounds made from cortosis, which were capable of shorting out lightsabers.
- Star Wars Adventures 6: The Warlords of Balmorra (As "projectile")
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 8"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 9"
- The Clone Wars: Act on Instinct
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- "The Prophecy"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2 (As "bullet")
- (As "bullet")
- Star Wars Word Puzzles
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Cracken's Rebel Field Guide
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition (As "bullet")
- "The Free-Trader's Guide to Sevarcos"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2 (As "bullet")
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles Companion
- Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Live-Action Adventures
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Enter the Unknown
- Suns of Fortune
- Dangerous Covenants
- Fly Casual
- Strongholds of Resistance
Notes and referencesEdit
- bullet on Wikipedia