- "Who still plays smashball?"
- ―Ahsoka Tano
Raal Yorta claimed to have won several smashball trophies in his past.
- "The Infuriated Savages are a bunch of panty-waists!"
- ―Han Solo
- Belsavis Kretch - Belsavis
- Corellian Dreadnaughts - Corellia
- Infuriated Savages
- Ranphyxes - Elom
- Skull Crackers - Karfeddion
- "It's always easy to win when you play Master Dooku."
- ―Qui-Gon Jinn
- "Thame knows little about smashball. A five-point defense means nothing in the face of a byblos blitz."
- Cloak of Deception (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only)
- The Clone Wars: No Prisoners (Mentioned only)
- Rookies: No Turning Back (Mentioned only)
- Rebel Bass"—Star Wars Gamer 6 (Mentioned only) "
- Rebel Force: Hostage (Mentioned only)
- Fair Prey"—Star Wars Gamer 1 (Mentioned only) "
- Children of the Jedi (First mentioned)
- Planet of Twilight (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dream (Mentioned only)
- Legacy of the Force: Revelation (Mentioned only)
- Crucible (Mentioned only)
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.