Smuggler's Alley was a street on the Outer Rim world of Batuu, located within the boundaries of Black Spire Outpost. Oga's Cantina sat at one end of Smuggler's Alley, while Black Spire Station and Docking Bay 9 were situated further along its length, across the street from the Milk Stand.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
This area was first unveiled -- but actually not identified -- during Disney's 2017 D23 Expo via a scale model of the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge park area. It was first named on a promotional trading card released during the Galactic Nights event on December 16 of the same year. The borders of the card included lines from a poem written in Aurebesh stating, "BLACK WAS THE SPIRE THAT CALLED ME TO STAY."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire audiobook
- A Crash of Fate
- A Crash of Fate audiobook
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – First Order Cargo
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Milk Stand
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Oga's Cantina