- "And may the Force be with you both, for all your days."
- ―Leia Organa to Snap and Karé
Snap and Karé's wedding was the wedding of Resistance pilots Temmin "Snap" Wexley and Karé Kun held in the Resistance base on D'Qar some thirty years after the Battle of Endor. The bride and groom agreed to it after returning from the rescue of Lor San Tekka.
Members of J-Squadron attempted to keep the wedding secret, but poor planning resulted in the ceremony becoming the worst-kept secret on the base. The ceremony was disturbed when the anilam-flavored pudding cooked by Mattis Banz caused Poe Dameron, the bride and groom, and most of the attending guests to erupt in noisy flatulence. However, they all ended up laughing it off. At one point, General Organa wished that the Force be with the bride and groom. Wedge Antilles gave Wexley a pair of flight gauntlets as a wedding gift.
Behind the scenesEdit
The wedding appears in the comic book Poe Dameron 25 and the young-readers book Join the Resistance: Escape from Vodran. However, the two sources are incongruent in terms of the attendees, a result of the authors working on the same event from two angles.
- Poe Dameron 25 (First pictured)
- Join the Resistance: Escape from Vodran (First appearance)
- Poe Dameron 27 (Indirect mention only)
- Poe Dameron 29 (Indirect mention only)
- Resistance Reborn (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Poe Dameron 25
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that Temmin Wexley and Karé Kun were married 0 years before the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. Therefore, the wedding must have happened in 34 ABY.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Join the Resistance: Escape from Vodran