Snipp Nkik was a male Jawa from the Outer Rim planet Tatooine. He was a member of the Nkik clan of Jawas, which also included Het Nkik and Jek Nkik. In addition to being a member of this clan, he was associated with Jabba Desilijic Tiure, and was an active member of his his criminal empire. He often was seen with Herat, another Jawa member of the Hutt crime lord's court. Snipp was present in Jabba's Palace in 4 ABY, when Luke Skywalker infiltrated the palace along with other Rebels including Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian, and Leia Organa. It is unknown if Snipp rode on Jabba's sail barge, the Khetanna, to the Great Pit of Carkoon or not. If he was on the barge he would have most likely died when it was destroyed.
Behind the scenesEdit
Snipp is identifiable in Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi as the Jawa wearing a bandolier over the right shoulder. Snipp also is the Jawa holding Buboicullaar's leash in both the film and numerous on-set production photos.
The name of Snipp Nkik was first revealed in Star Wars Insider 134, in the Rogues Gallery department. In said issue it was titled An audience with Jabba the Hutt and included the names of 29 members of the Hutt's court. Snipp was the only newly identified character in the issue, however the Rock wart in Jabba's Palace was proven real.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi 1: In the Hands of Jabba the Hutt
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi Coloring Book (Luke Skywalker) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive (Picture only)
- "Rogues Gallery: An Audience with Jabba the Hutt"—Star Wars Insider 134 (First identified as Snipp Nkik)
- "A Star Wars Family Legacy"—Star Wars Insider 141 (Picture only)
- "Take a Tour of Jabba's Palace!"—Star Wars Magazine 2 (Picture only)