The snowspeeder was a type of T-47 airspeeder manufactured by Incom Corporation and modified by the Rebel Alliance. They saw use during the Battle of Hoth against the Galactic Empire, taking down Imperial All Terrain Armored Transports with their tow cables.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Forces of Destiny: Daring Adventures: Volume 2
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Han Solo - From Smuggler to General"
- Lost Stars
- Lost Stars webcomic
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Princess Leia – The Rescue"
- The Adventures of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight
- Star Wars: Battle Pod
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars: Commander (Appears in artwork)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- "An Echo of Victory"—Empire Ascendant 1
- "Epilogue"—Empire Ascendant 1
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny—Leia
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Luke vs. Imperial Walkers - Commander on Hoth"
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi?
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization
- AT-AT Attack!
- Star Wars: Uprising (Wreckage only)
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Showdown on Hoth"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Flight of the Falcon" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Notes and referencesEdit
- Snowspeeder on Wikipedia