Solo was the unofficial name of the micro-star hyperspatial singularity that was created when the planet Ilum imploded during the war between the First Order and the Resistance. It was named after Rebellion hero Han Solo, who was killed by Kylo Ren during the Battle of Starkiller Base.
- Star Wars Battlefront II: Resurrection (DLC)
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 31 (Highlights of the Saga: Assault on Starkiller Base) (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 46 (Weapons & Uniforms: Heroes of the Resistance) (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 53 (Helmets: Nien Nunb) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Solo)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that Ilum, and by relation Starkiller Base, was located in the Unknown Regions prior to its destruction, thereby placing Solo, the star that was created as a result the planet's destruction, in the same region.
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary