Sonn-Blas Corporation was a subsidiary of the arms manufacturers BlasTech Industries and Merr-Sonn Munitions, Inc. that was cynically spun off to avoid treaty restrictions that prevented major galactic corporations from selling arms to the First Order. It operated within the Unknown Regions and manufactured most of the First Order's weaponry, building on classic templates that dated back to the Clone Wars. Such products included the F-11D blaster rifle, the FWMB-10 repeating blaster, and the SE-44C blaster pistol.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Sonn-Blas Corporation was first mentioned in Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary, a canon reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and published in 2015.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 18 (Helmets: In Pictures)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- The Star Wars Book