- "And it's not just Sith. Look at this. The Sorcerers of Tund. The Yacombe. Where did all this come from?"
- ―Sifo-Dyas, to Dooku when referring to the many artifacts stored in the Bogan Collection
The Sorcerers of Tund was a group associated with the dark side of the Force that was founded on the planet Tund. Artifacts relating to the Sorcerers of Tund were stored in the Bogan Collection, a prohibited section of the Jedi Temple Archives on the planet Coruscant. In 88 BBY, Jedi Initiates Dooku and Sifo-Dyas snuck into the Bogan Collection and saw several artifacts, including at least one that belonged to the Sorcerers of Tund, with the latter wondering what the artifacts' origins were.
Behind the scenes
The Sorcerers of Tund were first mentioned in the new Star Wars canon in the sourcebook Disciples of Harmony, written by John Dunn and James M. Spahn and published for Fantasy Flight Games' Star Wars: Force and Destiny roleplaying game in 2017. In the Star Wars Legends continuity, the Sorcerers of Tund first appeared in the novel Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu, the first volume of the Star Wars: The Lando Calrissian Adventures series written by L. Neil Smith and published in 1983.
- Dooku: Jedi Lost (Mentioned only) (In flashback(s))
- Dooku: Jedi Lost script (Mentioned only) (In flashback(s))
- Disciples of Harmony (First mentioned)
- (as Sorcerers of Tunds)
Notes and references
- Disciples of Harmony
- According to Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Dooku was eighty years old at the time of the First Battle of Geonosis. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the battle in 22 BBY, thus dating Dooku's birth to 102 BBY. The script of Dooku: Jedi Lost states that Dooku was fourteen years old when he sneaked into the Bogan Collection and saw an artifact related to the Sorcerers of Tund, placing the event in 88 BBY.
- Dooku: Jedi Lost
- Star Wars: Complete Vehicles
- Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu