At the time of the Galactic Civil War, SoroSuub employed about half the population of Sullust. When SoroSuub began to support the Empire, one of its freighter pilots, Nien Nunb, stole from the company on behalf of the Rebellion.
The company notably produced the Luxury 3000 space yacht, the Petite Opu-Yacht, the V-35 Courier landspeeder, the Hush-98 comlink, the Quasar Fire-class cruiser-carrier, and the C1 personal comlink.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes (Mentioned only)
- Age of Republic - Count Dooku 1
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Snare (Mentioned only) (as SoruSuub)
- Star Wars Battlefront (First appearance)
- Before the Awakening (Mentioned only)
- Join the Resistance (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Datapad (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Rise of the Separatists
- The Planets of Star Wars Battlefront. ea.com (November 5, 2015). Archived from the original on November 6, 2015. Retrieved on March 14, 2016.
- Dawn of Rebellion
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- Ultimate Star Wars
- The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure
- Join the Resistance
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded