Soth Petikkin was a male native of the planet of Tefau. A blue-skinned Tefaun, Petikkin served as a persuasive recruiter for the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War. He used his contacts in the crime lord Jabba the Hutt's desert palace on the planet Tatooine to find support for the Alliance. Soth Petikkin possessed limited precognition, and also had a level of attunement to the Force.
Behind the scenesEdit
Soth Petikkin's origins date back to the 1983 film Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi's production stages. A number of alien maquettes were designed for possible inclusion in scenes taking place in Jabba's Palace. Among the concepts scrapped before the film's release was a robed biped known as "Alien 25," who might have been a candidate for one of Jabba's aides. In 1998, Soth Petikkin was created for a card in the Star Wars Customizable Card Game's Special Edition Limited set, which showed a manipulated image of the maquette. He later received an entry in 2008's The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia.
- Star Wars: Chronicles (Maquette only)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Special Edition Limited (Card: Soth Petikkin) (First mentioned)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Special Edition Limited (Card: Soth Petikkin)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III, p. 22 ("Petikkin, Soth")
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 130 ("Jabba the Hutt (Jabba Desilijic Tiure)")
- ↑ Star Wars: Chronicles, p. 242.