The Space Dock, also known as the Orbital Construction Dock, was a standard construction facility designed by Rendili StarDrive.
These stations had two large berths which were each capable of accommodating two MC80 Star Cruisers or similar-sized capital ships. They also had two large docking arms for smaller craft and several docking bays for various starfighter-scale craft including the station's onboard complement of construction shuttles and engineering pods. Also of note was that ships could resupply and refuel while docked at the station.
They were used by a number of shipyards, including Rendili, Sluis Van, and the Mon Calamari Shipyards. The stations in high orbit over Mon Calamari were assembled there. An Orbital Construction Dock was capable of building an MC80 Star Cruiser in a couple of months.
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- The Rebel Alliance—Ships of the Fleet
- Star Wars: The Card Game – The Battle of Hoth (Card: Orbital Resupply Station)
- Suns of Fortune (Picture only)