During the conflict between the First Order and the Resistance, the spaceport served as a base of operations for Hondo Ohnaka and his Ohnaka Transport Solutions enterprise, which eagerly recruited spacers for various jobs after securing the use of the Millennium Falcon from Chewbacca. As such, the Millennium Falcon generally was stationed there. It presumably also acted as the area where ships arrived and left the outpost.
Behind the scenesEdit
The spaceport serves as the entrance area for the Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run attraction at the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge themed land. It was first identified in a map card distributed at the Star Wars: Galactic Nights event on May 27, 2018.
- Force Collector
- Star Wars Adventures: Flight of the Falcon
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- Galaxy's Edge 1 (First canonical appearance)
- Galaxy's Edge 2
- Galaxy's Edge 3 (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy's Edge 4 (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy's Edge 5
- A Crash of Fate
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue (First appearance)