During the conflict between the First Order and the Resistance, the spaceport served as a base of operations for Hondo Ohnaka and his Ohnaka Transport Solutions enterprise, which eagerly recruited spacers for various jobs after securing the use of the Millennium Falcon from Chewbacca. As such, the Millennium Falcon generally was stationed there. It presumably also acted as the area where ships arrived and left the outpost.
Behind the scenes
The spaceport serves as the entrance area for the Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run attraction at the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge themed land. It was first identified in a map card distributed at the Star Wars: Galactic Nights event on May 27, 2018.
- Force Collector
- Force Collector audiobook
- Star Wars Adventures: Flight of the Falcon
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire audiobook
- Galaxy's Edge 1 (First canonical appearance)
- Galaxy's Edge 2
- Galaxy's Edge 3 (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy's Edge 4 (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy's Edge 5
- A Crash of Fate
- A Crash of Fate audiobook
- "Black Spire: Return to a Shattered Planet"—Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Black Spire Outpost"
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Millennium Falcon - Smugglers Run"
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue (First appearance)