- "Taris, Tatooine, Nar Shaddaa and Alderaan--four worlds, hundreds of elite soldiers and five deadly traitors to deal with. You have your work cut out for you, Lieutenant."
- ―General Garza
The SpecForce Incident was a name given to the events surrounding the 3643 BBY defection on Ord Mantell of all but one member of the Republic Special Forces Division unit known as Havoc Squad. Later these defectors persuaded thousands of other Republic Special Forces members to defect to Sith Empire. They were all pursued and tracked down by the new formation of the Havoc Squad in the months following.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 1 (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 5 (Mentioned only) (First identified as SpecForce Incident)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.