- "Taris, Tatooine, Nar Shaddaa and Alderaan--four worlds, hundreds of elite soldiers and five deadly traitors to deal with. You have your work cut out for you, Lieutenant."
- ―General Garza
The SpecForce Incident was a name given to the events surrounding the 3643 BBY defection on Ord Mantell of all but one member of the Republic Special Forces Division unit known as Havoc Squad. Later these defectors persuaded thousands of other Republic Special Forces members to defect to Sith Empire. They were all pursued and tracked down by the new formation of the Havoc Squad in the months following.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 1 (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 5 (Mentioned only) (First identified as SpecForce Incident)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic about ten to twelve years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2 takes place ten years after the treaty, one week after the mission to Nar Shaddaa, and around the time of the SpecForce Incident. Since the mission and the incident are respectively part of Act I of the Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper's storylines, and the Trooper's Act I occurs concurrent to Act I of the Smuggler storyline, the general events of the Prologue and Act I for all classes can be assumed to occur in 3643 BBY. places
- Star Wars: The Old Republic