- "Taris, Tatooine, Nar Shaddaa and Alderaan--four worlds, hundreds of elite soldiers and five deadly traitors to deal with. You have your work cut out for you, Lieutenant."
- ―General Garza
The SpecForce Incident was a name given to the events surrounding the 3643 BBY defection on Ord Mantell of all but one member of the Republic Special Forces Division unit known as Havoc Squad. Later these defectors persuaded thousands of other Republic Special Forces members to defect to Sith Empire. They were all pursued and tracked down by the new formation of the Havoc Squad in the months following.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 1 (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 5 (Mentioned only) (First identified as SpecForce Incident)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic about ten to twelve years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2 takes place ten years after the treaty, one week after the mission to Nar Shaddaa, and around the time of the SpecForce Incident. Since the mission and the incident are respectively part of Act I of the Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper's storylines, and the Trooper's Act I occurs concurrent to Act I of the Smuggler storyline, the general events of Act I for all classes can be assumed to occur in 3643 BBY. The Prologue for each class immediately precedes Act I, and Act III for all classes begins with the start of the Galactic War, which Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places around 3640 BBY. Assuming that in-universe chronology of the Star Wars: The Old Republic events roughly aligns with the release of story content in real-life as with , the Act III Epilogue must take place near the end of 3640 BBY since it was the chronologically latest story of the The Old Republic base game, which was released toward the end of 2011. Therefore, assuming that The Old Republic takes place over the course of three years per the former of the two aforementioned swtor.com posts, Act I takes place near the end of 3643 BBY. places