Speeder bikes, also known as jumpspeeders, were open-air repulsorlift vehicles that emphasized speed and maneuverability over stability. The Jedi used the Undicur-class jumpspeeder, which proved popular with civilians. Another civilian speeder bike was the Joben T-85 speeder bike, used by the Jedi Kanan Jarrus.
Speeder bikes were sometimes a target for theft. Merei Spanjaf, a teenage girl living on Lothal, owned a jumpspeeder that could fit into a speeder van. She normally wore a helmet and goggles when riding it.
- LEGO STAR WARS: Celebrate the Season – "New Year's Hothin' Eve"
- Star Wars: Visions – "The Ninth Jedi" (Ambiguous canonicity)
- Star Wars: Visions – "T0-B1" (Ambiguous canonicity)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Return to the Wheel"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Free Fall" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Epic Yarns: Return of the Jedi
- "Even a Mandalorian Needs Help"