In 5 BBY, the Jedi survivor Kanan Jarrus and the Twi'lek pilot Hera Syndulla each enjoyed a cup together on the VCX-100 light freighter Ghost while traveling in hyperspace to the asteroid base known as Fort Anaxes. Drinking the caf with Syndulla reminded Jarrus of their time together on the moons of Rion.
Behind the scenesEdit
Spiran caf first appeared in the Star Wars Rebels episode "Out of Darkness," which aired in 2014. The drink was not identified in the show, but was later named in the trivia gallery for for the episode released on StarWars.com.
It is one of the alcoholic beverages sold to customers at the Oga's Cantina bar in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. It was first revealed as part of a large promotional event held on February 26, 2019, though some media sources spelled it "Spriran Caf." The menu's description reads, "Peru Alto Mayo Organic Joffrey's Coffee, orange marmalade, rum, vanilla whipped cream, citrus zest."
- (First identified as Spiran caf)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars Rebels – "Out of Darkness"
- ↑ Johnson, Zach (February 27, 2018). Everything You Need to Know About Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. D23. Archived from the original on February 27, 2019. Retrieved on February 28, 2019.
- ↑ Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Serves New and Exotic Flavors from a Galaxy Far, Far Away at DisneylandNews.com