Spotchka was a beverage that could be created from the creatures known as krill. It could be found on Sorgan, brewed by the resident farmers of an isolated farming village. Klatooinian raiders who often attacked the village stole the krill from the farmers, brewing their own spotchka.
History[edit | edit source]
A village on the planet Sorgan farmed krill to use in brewing spotchka. However, in 9 ABY, Klatooinian raiders began attacking the village and stealing krill. With the krill they brewed their own spotchka at their outpost. The village therefore hired "the Mandalorian" and Carasynthia Dune to help stop the raider's attacks. One night, the pair infiltrated the Klatooinian outpost and attacked one of the raiders while they drank spotchka. As they fought more raiders, another was drowned in a vat of spotchka.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 4: Sanctuary" (First appearance)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 7: The Reckoning"
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 8: Redemption"
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 4: Sanctuary"
- According to The Mandalorian take place about five years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY. Therefore, it can be deduced with simple math that the events of The Mandalorian take place around 9 ABY. , the events of
- The Mandalorian Media Kit. Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International. The Walt Disney Company. Archived from the original on February 3, 2020. Retrieved on February 3, 2020.