- "I should be enjoying a rousing game of sabacc as spring eels nip away the dead skin from my feet… and lovely attendants massage my shoulders as I consider my next move."
- ―Lando Calrissian to himself
The spring eel was a type of eel that nipped the dead skin of an individual's feet. At some point by 10 BBY, the smuggler Lando Calrissian was hired on the planet Kullgroon to transport weapons to a group of enslaved Petrusians in order for the Petrusians to revolt against their Imperial captors. While trekking through the Wastelands of Kullgroon, Calrissian expressed aloud his wish for spring eels to be nipping the dead skin away from his feet instead of him having to perform the smuggling job.
Behind the scenes
The spring eel was mentioned in the second issue of the Star Wars: Lando - Double or Nothing comic miniseries. The issue was written by Rodney Barnes and published by Marvel Comics on June 27, 2018.
- Lando - Double or Nothing 2 (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Lando - Double or Nothing 2
- Star Wars: Lando - Double or Nothing to right before Solo: A Star Wars Story, which Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide in turn places nine years after the founding of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the latter to 19 BBY, and therefore Lando - Double or Nothing 2 takes place at some point by 10 BBY. dates the events of