It was formed by guttural mumbles and subdued whispers. It also used hieroglyphs as a written form.
The language had some special characteristics that most languages in the galaxy lacked: The Weequays could speak to one another and prevent outsiders from understanding them.
Weequays also used pheromones to communicate with each other. However, only the members of one same tribe could understand the pheromones of another Weequay. Sriluurian is a language used to communicate with people from other tribes.
Glossary of termsEdit
- Uurutche'zediev - Temptation Canyon on Sriluur
- Raquor'daan - Dark wolf
- Kemlish - Complicated collection of items
Notable non-native speakers of SriluurianEdit
- "Sabotage"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.38
- "Day of the Sepulchral Night"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 13
- Secrets of the Sisar Run
- Secrets of Tatooine
- Star Wars Gamer 8
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- Legacy Era Campaign Guide
- Dangerous Covenants