The Staff of Logray[source?], also known as the Staff of Power, was a powerful Force-imbued object that would increase the Force abilities of anyone who held it. The Ewok shaman Logray, who resided in Bright Tree Village on the forest moon of Endor, used the staff as a weapon. The staff allowed Logray to perform more potent "magic." Logray carried it at all times, and he guarded it closely. The staff could potentially be used by anyone that Logray so chose, such as the young Ewok warrior, Wicket Wystri Warrick. Individuals that Logray had not deemed able to use the staff were given a powerful burn or shock when they tried to take hold of the staff. However, the Dark Wizard Stagorr once took possession of the staff.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Ewoks 1: The Rainbow Bridge
- Ewoks 2: Rites of Power
- Ewoks 3: Flight to Danger
- Ewoks 6: The Ice Demon
- Ewoks 8: Eye of the Kreegon
- Ewoks 10: The Demons of Endor
- Ewoks 11: The Incredible Shrinking Princess
- Ewoks 12: The Thorn Monster
- Ewoks 14: King for a Day
- Ewoks—"The Cries of the Trees"
- Ewoks—"The Haunted Village"
- Ewoks—"Rampage of the Phlogs"
- Ewoks—"The Travelling Jindas"
- Ewoks—"Sunstar vs. Shadowstone"
- Ewoks—"Wicket's Wagon"
- Ewoks—"The Three Lessons"
- Ewoks—"The Raich"
- Ewoks—"Night of the Stranger"
- Ewoks—"Battle for the Sunstar"
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Shaman's Staff
- Star Wars: Ewoks—Shadows of Endor
- Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Power of the Force (1995)
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia