Biology and appearance[edit | edit source]
This alien species was reptilian in appearance, and appeared to average around 0.6 meters. They had distinctive stalk-mounted eyes, that appeared to be flexible and capable of looking in two directions at once. They also had a large underbite, with a number of small sharp teeth jutting up from their lower jaw.
Most members of the species had four arms, although it appears some may have had only two. Each of their arms ended in three-fingered hands with an opposable thumb, and their feet similarly had three toes.
Presence in the galaxy[edit | edit source]
Two members of this species were known to work with the Hethas criminal mastermind, Gornt Seron, who was based on the planet Korbin. These two had direct contact with Seron, and appeared to be on reasonably familiar terms with him. Some other members of the species lived on the planet Tresidiss, notorious for its gambling establishments run by Herglic criminal syndicates, in which they appeared to be involved.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
This species has never been named but has appeared as background individuals in at least five illustrations by Mike Vilardi for the West End Games roleplaying game sourcebooks. They appear similar in form to the Glurrgs of Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds. In 2011, Vilardi was prompted by a fan to name this species, and he dubbed them "seidaots," aka "seidaotians," the former being pronounced "say-day-ahts."
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition (First pictured)
- Wanted by Cracken (Picture only)
- Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations (Picture only)
- Operation: Elrood (Picture only)
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear (Picture only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Wanted by Cracken
- Estimated in proportion to Gornt who is 2.0 meters.
- Operation: Elrood
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- Vilardi, Mike (2011-10-04). Comment on 'Checkpoint' by caesar120. caesar120 User Profile. DeviantArt. Archived from the original on August 22, 2020. Retrieved on August 22, 2020. "Name them, eh? Hmmm...ok. I hereby decree that these creatures are to be known (in true Lucas fashion)as seidaots (seidaotians). Pronounced say-day-ahts. You heard it here first."