- "Mooooom! Dad says you aren't allowed to say stang!"
- ―Ben Skywalker
Stang was an expletive originating on Alderaan. It became popular among people of the galaxy. Anakin Skywalker used the word frequently during his and Obi-Wan Kenobi's mission to Lanteeb. Other notable Jedi, including Mara Jade Skywalker, her son Ben Skywalker and his cousin Jaina Solo Fel have also used this word frequently.
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
- Heroes & Rogues
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia