- "We're fighting a war against Black Sun. Wish I could say we're winning."
Stansun was a Human male who lived on the planet Coruscant and served as a police officer with the Coruscant Security Force under the Galactic Republic. During the Cold War between the reconstituted Sith Empire and the Republic, Officer Stansun was assigned to the Black Sun territory. Though Stansun remained positive, he was frustrated by the lack of progress in fighting the Black Sun criminal syndicate. He had tried several times to shut down an illegal surgery clinic without success before he was able to enlist the help of a Republic individual.
- "Word has it they're running an illegal surgery clinic, giving wanted criminals new faces. Helps them dodge arrest."
- ―Stansun, discussing Black Sun
Stansun was a Human male who lived on the planet Coruscant during the Cold War between the Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic. During that time, Stansun served as a police officer with the Coruscant Security Force under the Republic government. Around 3643 BBY he was assigned to the Black Sun territory where he attempted to shut down an illegal surgical clinic run by Black Sun criminal syndicate. The clinic was used to change the faces of known criminals to prevent the CSF from identifying them. However, every time CSF moved in to shut down the clinic, Black Sun moved to a different location at the sight of the CSF uniforms. Officer Stansun was able to enlist the help of a Republic individual to shut down the clinic.
The individual was able to infiltrate the clinic and defeat Black Sun's thugs as well as several droids. The individual destroyed the clinic's surgical droids to prevent Black Sun from reopening the clinic and downloaded a list of criminals the clinic's droids had operated on. The list was then turned over to Stansun so that CSF could identify the criminals' faces and track them down.
Personality and traitsEdit
- "The sooner we can shut them down, the faster we can clean up Coruscant."
- ―Stansun, discussing Black Sun
Stansun was a Human male with light skin, brown eyes, and brown hair and beard. While he kept a positive attitude, Stansun was realistic about the fighting between the police and Black Sun. Even with the CSF seemingly losing the battle, Stansun remained determined to press on. He was certain that with Black Sun gone, peace could be brought to Coruscant.
Behind the scenesEdit
Stansun appears as part of "The Face Merchants" quest in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game by BioWare released on December 20, 2011. The mission can be completed by a Republic character who meets Stansun in the Black Sun Territory and then proceeds to the clinic. The quest provides no light side or dark side choice but can be refused. Stansun was voiced by Dude Walker, who also voiced Ardun Kothe in the Imperial Agent storyline.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Mission: [Heroic] "The Face Merchants" on Coruscant
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.