The Jedi Order maintained many star-charts which showed the location of legendary Force vergences, though by the time of the Galactic Empire, many of the known vergence star-charts were clever fakes. Authentic star-charts that were recovered during the era were thousands of years old, rendering them nearly impossible to interpret.
During the Galactic Civil War, the Empire programmed Bledsoe's disease to carry among symptoms a "window-effect" in the afflicted's eyes (resembling stars in people's eyes), with an ocular scan to retrieve the window-effect's star charts. This was to act as a subtle means of supplying intel on Rebel bases to various Imperials so they could locate and take them out.
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Precipice
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Jedi Quest: The Final Showdown
- Star Wars Adventures 6: The Warlords of Balmorra
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow of Malevolence"
- Star Wars 7: New Planets, New Perils! (First appearance)
- Star Wars 11: Star Search!
- Star Wars 12: Doomworld!
- Planet of the Mists
- Galaxy of Fear: Eaten Alive
- Star Wars Adventures: Princess Leia and the Royal Ransom (Mentioned only)
- The Empire Strikes Back: A Storybook
- "Assignment: Decoy"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 7 (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Omen
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume Two
- The Star Wars Planets Collection
- "Smugglers of the Outer Rim"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 5
- The DarkStryder Campaign
- "The Yard of Opportunity"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8
- The Kathol Outback (as star map)
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Living Force Campaign Guide
- Bartyn's Landing"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide
- Fly Casual
- Nexus of Power (Vergence starchart)
Notes and referencesEdit
- Star chart on Wikipedia