History[edit | edit source]
After the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, it was the location of a meeting of underworld business-beings who gathered to discuss how the new treaty forced on the Republic by the Sith Empire would affect them and their enterprises.
When it was made known that one attendee, Naatu, had been sharing information with the Republic, he was executed by Nok Drayen, who proceeded to introduce Lord Darth Angral, who had come with a proposition for them. Another attendee, the Ambassador, was apprehended by Republic war droid M1-4X during his stay at the casino for espionage against the Republic. The Ambassador was later turned over to SIS agents.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- (Mentioned only)
- The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 1: Treaty of Coruscant (First appearance)
- The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 2: New Galactic Order
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught